Wellness for Her Vaginal Wellness
It’s time for women to reclaim their sex lives and start enjoying amazing orgasms.
Many women experience a decrease in sexual pleasure and urinary incontinence during their lifetimes, and most suffer in silence because they are unaware there are vaginal wellness treatments available.
The good news there is a minimally invasive way to increase sexual pleasure in women and address urinary incontinence. Welcome the Her-Shot. Vaginal Wellness!
What Does the Her-Shot Treat?
The Her-Shot can treat many female sexual conditions, including:
- Decreased libido and sex drive
- Stress-related urinary incontinence
- Vaginal dryness caused by menopause or cancer treatment
- Painful intercourse caused by vaginal dryness
- Decreased ability to orgasm
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Lichen sclerosus (a chronic skin condition that causes the skin in your genital area to become thin and wrinkly)
- Postpartum fecal incontinence
- Chronic pain caused by trauma from childbirth (episiotomy scars)
- Chronic pain from mesh
- Chronic interstitial cystitis
How Does It Work?
The Her-Shot works by using “high quality”
Produced from your blood. Your fluids contains naturally occurring cell regenerating growth factors.
When injected into specific areas of the vagina, these growth factors trigger stem cells to increase blood flow, generate healthy tissue growth and help improve vascularization at the site.
Thanks to the new healthy tissue growth and increased blood flow, you will experience enhanced sexual pleasure and sensitivity.
What to Expect from this Vaginal Wellness Treatment?
To prepare the injections, our medical professionals will draw a small amount of your blood. The blood is placed in a centrifuge to separate the injection to it’s parts.
Our team of professionals will apply a topical anesthetic before the injections to minimize discomfort. Patients receive two injections, one in the clitoris and another in the vaginal wall.
The procedure takes less than an hour, and there is no downtime associated with the treatment so that you can return to your daily activity immediately after. Some patients experience temporary mild irritation at the injection site, but for most, it does not interfere with their daily activity.
Results vary from one patient to another. Typically, the growth factors take approximately two weeks to start regenerating tissue, with maximum benefits reached within 3-4 months. However, some women report immediate symptom improvement.
On average, the benefits of a single Her-Shot last up to 12 months. Patients seeking better results can schedule a second Her-Shot after 6-months. We recommend annual Her-Shot treatments to maximize and maintain benefits.
Am I A Candidate?
- The Her-Shot vaginal wellness treatment can greatly benefit women with low sex drive and libido, those who experience painful intercourse due to ineffective vaginal lubrication, those who have difficulty achieving orgasm, and those with stress urinary incontinence.
- The best way to know if the Her-Shot is right for you is to schedule a consultation with our team of experts.