Nonsurgical Face and Neck Lift
PDO Non-Surgical Face and Neck Lift
Are your neck and face aging faster than you? You are young and vibrant on the inside, and you deserve to look the same way!
With our PDO nonsurgical face and neck lift, you can enhance your skin’s texture and elasticity, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and look years younger without painful and costly surgery.
Read on to learn more about PDO threads non-surgical thread lift.
What is PDO Non-Surgical Face and Neck Lift?
The treatment will instantly lift and tighten your skin. Additionally, it stimulates the production of new collagen and improves circulation, which contributes to your skin renewal at a cellular level for long-lasting results.
What Does it Treat?
PDO threads are incredibly versatile and can treat several age-related signs, including:
- Sagging skin
- Loss of skin volume
- Fine lines and wrinkles
The treatment offers excellent results in areas such as:
- Nasolabial folds (deep wrinkles or folds that run from the bottom of the nose to the corners of the mouth)
- Crow’s feet
- Undereye area
How Does PDO Non-Surgical Face and Neck Lift Work?
The treatment uses synthetic PDO
(polydioxanone) absorbable sutures. These sutures are FDA-approved, and they are among the safest materials used in medical settings.
Thanks to their flexibility
And durability, PDO threads are the ideal material for minimally invasive skin rejuvenation treatments like our non-surgical face and neck lift.
The PDO threads
Are carefully inserted under the skin using a needle or cannula. Once in place, our medical professionals will strategically lift and tighten the tissue in the treated areas to achieve a natural look.
Once in place, the PDO threads
Will trigger your body’s natural response system causing it to start producing collagen to repair itself, resulting in long-lasting results.
Your skin will slowly absorb
the threads within 6 to 9 months without leaving any scar tissue.
What to Expect?
On average, procedures take anywhere from 45 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the area.
You can expect to see the initial results immediately after your treatment with a noticeable lift and visibly tighter, firmer skin.
You will continue to see improvements over the next 4-6 weeks. After 1-2 months, your skin’s quality and texture will improve thanks to the new collagen production.
Even though this is a minimally invasive treatment, you should prepare for some social downtime following your PDO thread lift.
Here are some side effects and recommendations to follow after your nonsurgical face and neck lift.
- After your procedure, you may experience some mild bruising, swelling, and soreness in the treated area. These will disappear within a couple of weeks after your treatment.
- You will need to apply an antibiotic ointment for at least five days to prevent any infections.
- We recommend you sleep on your back for a span of 2-3 weeks to avoid unnecessary pressure on your face.
- Avoid vigorous exercise and activities that can cause excessive sweating. Also, avoid direct sunlight, exaggerated facial expressions, and dental appointments for at least 2-3 weeks.
- Our PDO non-surgical face and neck lift is an excellent procedure for those with mild to moderate signs of aging who need a gentle lift.
- The ideal candidate for the non-surgical lift are patients who are starting to show some sagging in the brow, jowls, neck, jawline, and cheeks and wish to regain their more youthful appearance but who don’t want to undergo surgery.
- Patients who are pregnant or nursing, as well s those who have bleeding disorders or are prone to keloid scarring and those with a known polyvalent allergy, are not good candidates for this procedure.