Laser Hair Removal
Say goodbye to your razor and your monthly waxing session forever!
With our medical-grade laser hair removal treatments, you can finally rid yourself of unwanted hair once and for all. Laser hair removal options are the perfect solution for those with sensitive skin. Enjoy beautifully smooth skin with no unwanted hair for the rest of your life.
What is Laser Hair Removal?
What it Treats?
Our Cutera® laser is the most advanced medical-grade hair removal technology, and thanks to its versatility, it is suitable to remove unwanted hair on all skin types. The treatment can safely and painlessly eliminate unwanted hair from any area of your body, including:
- Face (upper lip, chin, sideburns)
- Bikini Area
- Brazilian (includes de labia)
- Chest and abdomen area
How Does it Work?
Laser hair removal
Is a non-invasive treatment available to both men and women. It can safely remove hair in seconds and inhibit it from growing back over time.
The laser uses a cooling tip
To help cool down and protect the skin while targeting the hair follicles.
This procedure works
By using the laser’s light to target the melanin (pigment) in the hair. The light penetrates the skin without harming it to reach the follicle. The light pulses will heat the follicle causing damage to it. Over time the hair stops growing altogether.
What to Expect?
Laser hair removal treatment is well tolerated by most, with most patients reporting mild to moderate discomfort during and immediately after the treatments.
Factors such as treatment area, hair coarseness, and color can all impact the level of discomfort associated with the procedure.
Our lasers incorporate a cooling system that helps minimize the discomfort associated with the treatment.
The number of sessions varies from one patient to another and largely depends on the same factors mentioned above.
The Cutera® laser targets active hair follicles; since hair grows in cycles, it’s likely some hair follicles won’t be active during your initial appointment, and you will need multiple treatment sessions. On average, patients require between 6-8 sessions applied 4-6 weeks apart.
Results are cumulative, but they will be visible from the first treatment. Most patients see a 10% to 25% reduction in hair after their first treatment.
You may experience redness and swelling after each procedure, but there is no downtime; you can return to your everyday activities immediately after your session.
Although there is no downtime, there are some recommendations you should follow:
- Avoid direct sunlight on the treated area for at least two weeks
- Don’t use tanning beds, sun lamps, or other tanning devices
- Follow all aftercare instructions provided by our medical professionals
- To reduce redness and swelling, you can apply a cold compress
- Thanks to technological advances in medical-grade lasers, hair removal is now a safe option for anyone, regardless of skin tone.
- Our sophisticated Cutera® laser technology allows our professionals to adjust the settings based on skin and hair color combinations.
- Therefore, anyone in relatively good health and who doesn’t have any skin lesions in the treatment area is a good candidate for laser hair removal.